Select Page

Women's Bicycling (Sarah Lake)

According to a study done by the Gluskin Townley Group, within the past few years, the amount of women cyclists in the United States has increased, while the number of men cyclists is decreasing. 51%  of cyclists are men and the other 49% are women. This jump in...